Skip to content
TRACK RULES & POLICIES
NO ONE IS PERMITTED ON WHISKEY HILL RACEWAY/PALMER MOTORSPORTS PARK PROPERTY WITHOUT FIRST SIGNING A LIABILITY WAIVER.
- Entry road speed limit is 25 mph. Paddock speed limit is 10 mph.
- The track, including track entry and pit lane, runs counter clockwise. A vehicle may go clockwise when directed by an event official.
- Cars on pit lane may be pushed but not driven backwards except when directed by an event official.
- Vehicles running over 96 dB will be black flagged. A third violation parks a vehicle.
- Motor vehicles are not allowed on the track after closing in the evening until opened next morning.
- Bicycling and walking on the track is permitted only by prior arrangement.
- Firearms and fireworks of any kind on track property are prohibited.
- Wood fires in PMP-designated or approved fire pits only.
- Small children may not be left unattended at any time.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times while on track property.
- Radio controlled drones or any device that intentionally leaves the ground may not operate on track property.
- Non-street legal vehicles may be operated on track property only.
ALCOHOL AND DRUG POLICIES
- No alcohol can be consumed on track property before the track is closed at end of day.
- Illegal drug possession or use on track property is not permitted at any time.
- Persons using prescription drugs that bear warnings against operating motor vehicles shall not use the race track and are not permitted in areas marked “Authorized personnel only”.
- Persons violating these policies are subject to immediate expulsion from the premises.
- Parking in reserved parking or RV areas is permitted by registration only.
- Oil, anti-freeze, or other hazardous fluids must be taken with you. There is NO place to dump or leave waste on site.
- Paved surfaces may not be marked with anything other than chalk.
- Nails or stakes must not be driven into asphalt anywhere on the premises.